The TD-500D is the least expensive, lightest, smallest, simplest to use, most accurate and most repeatable device on the market for measuring crude oil and condensates in produced water, de-salter tail water, tank bottoms, cargo heaters, or anywhere else that crude oil comes in contact with water.
* Fluorescence Technology
* Dual channel reduces operator error for high concentrations by extending the measurement range without dilution
* Dual Channel: Channel “A” for gas condensates and refined hydrocarbons
* New Channel “B” for crude oil with greatly increased measurement range (>1000 ppm) without sample dilution
* Fastest analysis procedure
* Compatible with all popular extraction solvents or new “NO-SOLVENT METHOD”
* No solvent evaporation such as with some IR methods
* Easy calibration with oil standards or correlation to other methods
* Minimum detection limit: 1,000
* CE, IP67, dust-proof, waterproof, Non metallic
* Manufactured under ISO 9001/2000
The IUG award is a prestigious honour that serves to recognise our commitment to our clients and is a testament to the hard work and devotion which our experienced team has.
If you need a call back about how Process Measurement and Analysis can help you or have any questions at all please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. A member of our experienced team will contact you directly.
We greatly value all of the inquiries which our products and services generate and we would like to reward visitors who use this form and express an interest in any of the intelligent instruments on this page. As a thank you, we will automatically enter you to be in with a chance of winning an Amazon Echo. We will hold a quarterly prize draw and inform the winner by email. So what are you waiting for, contact us.