• ammo::lyser™ III pro: monitors NH4-N and temperature
• ammo::lyser™ IV pro+pH monitors NH4-N, temperature, pH (with potassium compensation)
• ammo::lyser™ IV pro+NO3-N monitors NH4-N, temperature und NO3-N (with potassium compensation)
• s::can plug & measure
• measuring principle: ISE (ion selective electrodes) – with optional potassium compensation
• multiparameter probe
• long term stable, factory precalibrated
• automatic cleaning with compressed air
• unique, non-porous / non-leaking reference electrode for technically unrivalled and consistent performance
• ISE refurbishment – the easy way to minimise maintenance
• easy & quick mounting and measurement directly in the media (InSitu) or in the flow cell (monitoring station)
• operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
• automatical temperature compensation, pH compensation possible
• ideal for surface water, ground water and drinking water, also for applications in waste water
• minimal maintenance
• a life time of ISE: typically six months (for applications <1mg/l NH4-N), resp. 1 to 2 years (for applications >1mg/l NH4-N)
The ammo::lyser sensor is ideal for applications in surface water (rivers, lakes), ground water, drinking water, and for applications in wastewater (influent, aeration tank, effluent). The plug and measure principle is at the core of all of sensors monitoring systems. Straightforward and quick installation and start-up, reliable results as soon as the instrument immerses into the water. This simplicity allows the operator to work with our devices without extensive training.
The s::can range measures a wide range of parameters in numerous applications. All s::can measuring instruments are developed with the same philosophy in mind: They are intelligent, robust and require little to no maintenance.
We greatly value all of the inquiries which our products and services generate and we are very confident that we will have the right solution available for you at the first point of contact when you reach our experienced team of engineers.